Sermon Notes from 7/10/2011
- Being present & Being engaged are not the same.
- Have you ever asked if God is really present in our lives?
- We define God’s presence through our human emotions not through scripture
- God is omnipresent: always there…everywhere
- Gods desire was to have a personal physical relationship with man but Sin changed this
- A new way forward had to be established through…Jesus
- Immanuel “God with Us”
- The question is not “God are you there?” the question is “Am I there?” (Are we doing our part to connect with God)
- We trivialize God…We don’t allow him to be front and Center in our lives.
- Do you have a faith filled relationship with HIM? You can start TODAY!!
Some devotional tools that can be used to have personal worship with God:
Pandora (I love this one!)
Moleskine (journaling…I am ordering some of these soon)
Evernote (Digital Journal….I use this daily)
Act on Truth not Feeling…Feelings can be fickle.
Faith has Seasons…..We must hold on and let God do his work in us even when things are difficult.